Haka Labs LLC (“Haka”) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit hakalabs.io (“Visitors”).
- Information collected When contacting us you may provide Haka with personal contact information, such as your name, company name, address, phone number, and email address. When purchasing services Haka may also require you to provide billing information, such as billing name and address, bank account or credit card number (“Billing Information”). This Billing Information and any other information you submit to Haka or submit through the course of our relationship are referred to collectively as “Data.”
- Use of Data Haka uses Data about its Visitors in order to conduct its business. Haka may also use Data about its Visitors for marketing purposes such as sending you information. Haka uses payment information solely to collect payment.
- Sharing of information collected Haka does not share, sell, rent, or trade any Data with third parties. Haka reserves the right to use or disclose information provided if required by law or if Haka reasonably believes that use or disclosure is necessary to protect Haka’ rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
- Visitor Data Haka’s Visitors can send a complete deletion instruction by emailing [email protected].
- Security Haka uses numerous security measures to protect the Data and Visitor Data.
- Third Party Links If you access other websites by using third-party links from our website, please be advised that such third-party websites have their own privacy policies that should be reviewed. HakaLabs will not be liable for the content and activities on such third-party sites.